2013-14 Program Fee per Semester $9,700
JYM is pleased to announce (again!) — No fee increase in 2013/14.
That means our program fee is the same as it was back in 2008.
That's no fee increase in SIX years! See how we compare.
All JYM programs are billed on a per-semester basis.
The JYM Program Fee includes . . .
• Tuition (incl. admission to LMU Munich)
• Housing (incl. between terms for full year students)
• Insurance (Comprehensive German Health Insurance)
• Residency Permit
• Studentenwerk / Student Services Fees
• On-site Resident Director and Staff at JYM Institute
• On-Site Orientation
• JYM Area Studies and Advanced Language Instruction
• Theater/Museum tickets for JYM courses
• Cultural Vistas Internship Placement Fee (if applicable)
• Partial Subsidy for optional European City Seminars
• Professional and Social Events at JYM
• Wayne State University Transcript
• Pre-Departure Bulletin for Students and Parents
• Re-Entry and Alumni Support (incl. JYM Job Board)
The JYM Program Fee do not include Personal Expenses . . .
• vacation travel
• local transportation
• round-trip airfare
To initiate a refund, students must send written notification of their intention to withdraw from the program. The Application and Administrative Fees are non-refundable.
• Full-year and first-semester students withdrawing from the program after June 20 and before departure will forfeit $1300.
• Second-semester students withdrawing from the program between January 15 and departure will forfeit $650.
• No refund after the start of the program (see dates), including tuition, housing and insurance.
Program Fee Proviso
JYM reserves the right to change the Program Fee in the event that Dollar/Euro exchange rate differentials warrant such a change (although we have never done this since the program's founding in 1953).